The pack contains:
- Digital camera USB connection
- Wifi Module
- Endotracheal tube
- USB C cable
- 2 Protection cannulas
- Early detection of foreign bodies. You will be able to locate foreign bodies and help their extraction quickly and easily.
- Follow-up of patients objectively. Allows you to compare the state of the animal at different moments of time to check the progress.
- Telemedicine. Receive an instant second opinion by sending the test to a specialist
- Interact with your customers. Easily explain the patient’s diagnosis with a video to your clients and let them make decisions about the diagnosis.
ESOPHAGOSCOPY: The eKuore digital veterinary endoscope allows esophagoscopy to be performed quickly and easily. You will be able to visualize the inside of your patient’s oesophagus in less than 30 seconds.
COLONOSCOPY: It will also allow you to perform colonoscopies. It can be used both in small animals (cats, dogs …) and in large animals (horses, cows …).
It is a best practice to use a dry wipe to remove organic material.
Do not use any solvents or IPA, because they can melt the painting or plastic case. Both the endoscope and the cannulas must be properly disinfected after use.
For better hygiene, it is recommended to use one cannula per patient. If this is not possible, it should be washed and disinfected after each patient.
Focal distance: 2 / 4 cm
Endotracheal tube: 36cm, Ø 7,5mm
Cable length: 1,5 cm
6 LED lights: Manual adjustment
Waterproof resistant: IP67
Photo format: JPEG
Video format: AVI
OS: Android and iOS
Supported versions: Visit Google Play or App Store to update this information