What does the pack include?
- eKuore Vet II amplified electronic digital stethoscope, which amplify the sound 10 dB. in relation to eKuore Vet II stethoscope
- eKuore Vet II medium chestpiece (35.5 mm)
- Jack connection for headphones
- Charging cable USB
- Bluetooth transmitter
- Extended user manual
- Quick start guide
eKuore Vet II is the amplified stethoscope for hearing impaired users or veterinarians with hearing loss, that allows veterinary professionals to record, process or share the auscultation quickly and easily for a second opinion or the treatment follow-up. This device has been engineered to improve the efficacy, both for diagnosis and follow-up of the patient’s evolution. It does also improve the staff efficiency since it eliminates unnecessary travels by allowing the auscultation to be sent.
The eKuore Vet II digital wireless stethoscope features an ergonomic design that simplifies its use by veterinary professionals.
- Interchangeable chestpieces adapted to the needs of veterinar professionals
- Weight (without chestpiece): 85 g
- Dimensions (without chestpiece): 13cm x 5cm x 3cm (W x D x H)
- Weight (with chestpiece): 150 g
- Dimensions (with chestpiece): 13 cm x 5 cm x 5cm (W x D x H)
- Built in high-quality stainless steel. It features a screw system for an easy interchange.
- Three diameters available: 42mm, 35,5mm y 28mm..
- Anti-cold treatment for a more comfortable use by the patient.
- Latex not included.
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer integrated battery with microUSB connector.
- Battery life up to 25 days of normal use at the medical office.
- Battery life up to 7 hours of uninterrupted use for auscultations with full charge.
- Quick charging system in 2 hours.
- Low battery indicator
For its full operation, the free eKuore Pro digital electronic wireless stethoscope App should be downloaded from Google Play and App Store.
- iOS 7.1 or higher. Supports iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Android from version 4.0.