- WHAT DOES THE PACK INCLUDE?
- PROFESSIONAL USE
- USES OF THE OTOSCOPE CAMERA
- CLEANING AND DISINFECTION
- TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- ABOUT THE SPECULUMS
- Otoscope Camera
- Speculums Pack
- User manual
The eKuore otoscope camera has a number of benefits:
1. Wireless. The fact that the video otoscope is wireless, facilitates telemedicine, by allowing remote otoscopies to be performed.
2. Adjustable focus. The otoscope camera has a sensor to regulate the focus, which improves visibility during otoscopy.
3. Adjustable LED light. The intensity of the light can be regulated, having 3 different levels of power.
4. Adaptive cannulas. It adapts to the size of the patient and can choose between interchangeable speculums of 2 different sizes.
5. Smartphone connection. The otoscope camera has a simple system to save the images from the otoscopy and attach them to the medical file.
6. Real-time video. In addition to taking pictures, it allows real-time viewing on your smartphone or tablet.
Otolaryngologists or dermatologists. As specialists, they are the segment that can see a very useful tool in the otoscope camera.
Doctors with vision problems. The greatest benefits of the otoscope camera are those of doctors with loss of sight, as the image on the screen of a smartphone or tablet is enlarged.
Pediatricians and primary care. The otoscope camera is a tool widely used by both pediatricians and primary care physicians. This tool increases the distance with the patient and improves the visibility of otoscopy.
Chronic patients. In chronic diseases, it allows continuous monitoring of the patient’s evolution in a quick and simple way.
The eKuore otoscope camera has a wide variety of uses:
- Ear check. The traditional use of the digital otoscope will be much easier and with a better view of the area with the eKuore otoscope camera.
- Nose scan. The eKuore otoscope camera allows you to do nose scans thanks to its interchangeable cannulas.
- Dermatoscope. Its optical zoom allows you to clearly see skin irregularities.
- Throat check. With the otoscope camera, the throat of patients can also be seen more clearly.
The front lens portion of this device is waterproof and can be cleaned by wiping disinfection. The focus controller and touch button for the brightness part are not waterproof.
It is strictly forbidden to immerse the otoscope camera for disinfection.
- Resolution: 1MP, 1280×720
- Anti-vibration shutter function
- Integrated LED, adjustable by touch sensor (3 levels)
- Video speed: Max. 30 FPS
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Lens diameter: 5mm
- Product size: 123x22x22 mm
- Weight: 0.25 Kg
Adults: Diameter: 4mm, Long: 30 mm
Pediatric: Diameter: 2mm, Long: 33mm
To clean, follow the steps indicated in the instructions, under “Cleaning and disinfection”, although the use of a cannula is recommended for each patient.