What advantages does the eKuore Pro stethoscope have that reduce the risk of contagion?
1. Remote auscultation.Traditional stethoscopes have a limited distance from the extension of the tube, so it is necessary to be very close to the patient to auscultate. Also, the traditional stethoscope, due to its physiognomy, requires it to be used without the Personal Protective Equipment that is so necessary during the COVID-19 crisis. The eKuore Pro stethoscope supports various connections that allow auscultation at up to 10 meters. In addition, it will enable the use of the PPE while you are auscultating by making it possible to listen to the auscultation through wireless headphones or speakers.
2. Interchangeable chestpieces.The eKuore Pro stethoscope has a screw-on chestpieces system, allowing it to be disinfected and cleaned. Besides, they adapt to the patient perfectly as there are three different sizes of chestpieces: standard, pediatric, and neonatal.
3. Allows remote patient monitoring.The device has the quality to connect wirelessly, either by Wi-Fi or through the Bluetooth module, included in the amplified version or you can purchase it separately. The remote connectivity and the possibility of sending and sharing the recordings, allows remote monitoring of the patient, even from home, from an isolated room or a screening area, minimizing the possibility of contagion.
What types of connections does the eKuore Pro Electronic Stethoscope have?The connection types of the eKuore Pro stethoscope are very varied, and you can use the one that best suits the healthcare professional:
1. On-ear headphonesThe first type of connection is the most traditional, merely using headphones, connecting them via Jack directly to the stethoscope. This option allows us to use the stethoscope very quickly and easily.
2. Bluetooth ModuleOn the other hand, using the Bluetooth module, as can be seen in the video, it is included with the amplified version of the eKuore Pro stethoscope or can be purchased separately. It is one of the most useful options to reduce the risk of contagion, since it allows the stethoscope to be connected directly to wireless headphones or a speaker, thus making it possible to use the PPE and without needing the help of another person.
3. Connection of the electronic stethoscope to the Smartphone through APPFinally, you can also make a connection using your smartphone or tablet. In this way, you have two connection possibilities: Firstly, connecting the stethoscope via Wi-Fi to your smartphone and connecting headphones via Jack to your smartphone. Or, connecting the stethoscope via Wi-Fi to your smartphone and connecting the Bluetooth of your smartphone to headphones or a wireless speaker, which would do the same function as using the module This case is handy if you want to view the phonogram on your smartphone or tablet and to record the auscultation. It is also the option that allows you to share the recording to get an immediate second opinion. The highest priority should be to contain the expansion of COVID-19 and avoid a new outbreak. The electronic stethoscope eKuore Pro, allows reducing the risk of contagion to the maximum, thanks to its main characteristics, the remote connection, the interchangeable chestpieces, and the remote monitoring of patients.
Do you want to know more about the eKuore Pro stethoscope? Contact us